The Wheel; Educational Journal of Delta Omicron (ISSN 0043-4752) is the official publication of Delta Omicron International Music Fraternity. The journal began publication with volume 1 in 1915. The editor seeks articles on information related to the fraternity, its members and patrons, collegiate and alumni chapters, special events, awards, and music-related articles of interests to musicians.
- Published biannually
- Edited by: Elizabeth Fetters
- Going forward, only those who REQUEST a paper copy will receive a paper copy in the mail. To request your paper copy please contact the executive office.
Spring 2017 issue of The Wheel
The Whistle of Delta Omicron International Music Fraternity--Alumni Newsletter is the official publication of Delta Omicron International Music Fraternity for alumni-at-large. The international newsletter began publication with volume 1 in 1952 and is geared to the interests of alumni-at-large members.
- Published annually online
- Currently seeking a NEW Whistle editor; please contact International President if you are interested.
2015 issue of The Whistle
2014 issue of The Whistle
The Epoillac, proceedings of the Triennial Conference, contains a summary and minutes of the Conference and business reports of officers and committees. The triennial publication is sent to chapter and official personnel. A complete file of issues is maintained in the Delta Omicron Executive Office.
- The Bylaws of Delta Omicron International Music Fraternity, published as amended by the Conference or revised by the Board of Directors.
- Delta Omicron Instructional Book, published as updated. Contains fraternity forms and instructions and is sent to national officers, chairs, and province presidents.
- The Delta Omicron International Music Fraternity Directory, published annually and updated as needed.
- The Fraternity Songbook, published as authorized by the Board of Directors (New Version available August 2016!)
- The Fraternity History and other literature, published as authorized by the Board of Directors
- The Province President's Manual, a publication outlining specific duties of the province president
- The Ritual, an official publication containing confidential ceremonies and insignia, and edited by the Ritual Committee